My Passion: To know God and share Him with others. I have experienced firsthand His grace, love, and faithfulness every day. I love people and thank God that He’s given me the opportunity to travel all around the world.
I graduated from the University of Virginia in 2008 studying business, and worked in digital advertising until joining Youth With a Mission in 2011.
Here is a general timeline of recent events:
- June 2011-Dec 2011: Completed YWAM’s Sports Discipleship Training School (DTS) in Sydney, Australia
- September 2012-December 2012: Completed the lecture phase of YWAM’s Foundations for Counseling Ministry School (FCM) in Kona, Hawaii
- September 2013-May 2014: Completed YWAM’s Chronological School of Biblical Studies school in Los Angeles
- September 2014-December 2014: Staffed YWAM’s FCM in Amsterdam
- January 2015-March 2015: Completed the FCM school by going on outreach to Tahiti, partnering with the pioneering YWAM team
- April 2015-July 2015: Completed the lecture phase of the Family Ministry School in Hainichen, Germany
- September 2015-March 2016: Staffed Hainichen’s DTS
This blog: My main goal for this blog is to encourage people in their own walks with God as they have a little glimpse into my own.
What I’d love to do in this lifetime:
- Road trip the United States
- Run in a marathon (or do an Ironman!)
- Start a family
- Become fluent in several languages